When cremation is chosen as the method of final disposition, we have a variety of packages that are sure to accommodate the wishes of any family. We will be asking families to decide upon one of the following options:
• Traditional Two-Day Complete Service – This package is designed for individuals who choose cremation as a method of final disposition but still desire a longer form of traditional viewing. Visitation periods are typically scheduled over two separate days. The traditional two-day package allows for a funeral service on the third and final day.
• Life Tribute One Day Complete Service – Similar to the traditional two-day package, the life tribute package is designed for those individuals who choose cremation as a method of final disposition but still desire a traditional viewing. This package includes the use of our facilities for a one day viewing and also includes a funeral service if desired.
• An Affordable Life Tribute Option – This package is available to individuals that desire a traditional viewing but may not want to spend an entire day at the funeral home. The affordable life tribute option offers a visitation for up to two hours and, if desired, a funeral service at the conclusion of the visitation.
• A Private, Informal Goodbye – If you prefer to say goodbye in a simple, private setting, this package offers a private visitation for your immediate family only. This will help to reaffirm the reality of death and, in many instances, is the beginning of the grieving process. Viewing periods can range from just a few moments or up to an hour.
• Memorial Gathering and Service – A memorial gathering and service is typically scheduled when no traditional viewing is planned. It is a chance for family and friends to gather in order to memorialize the deceased. Memorial gatherings and services may or may not include the presence of cremated remains and are usually conducted at the funeral home, place of worship, cemetery or other location. Our staff is available to assist at any memorial service in order to ensure that the family and guests stay focused on each other’s needs rather than being burdened with the many details associated with the services.
• Immediate Cremation – Immediate cremation is the most basic form of final disposition. This typically involves no visitation, rites or ceremonies. Immediate cremations include the basic services of the funeral director and staff.
Most importantly, the arrangement conference provides a chance for families to ask questions. Whether traditional burial or cremation, our professional staff is here to answer those questions, listen, explain different options, and offer suggestions when needed. Such an emotional time demands the attention of caring professionals with the proper knowledge and experience.