Funerals in America today are not inexpensive. The basic makeup of funeral expenses includes professional services, use of facilities, motor equipment, merchandise and cash disbursements. While all funeral homes can provide these components in one form or another, the attention to detail, personal service and professionalism of the staff at Bekavac Funeral Home reinforces our commitment of value in relation to the expenses incurred.
In order to pay staff salaries and maintain the business on a 24-hour basis, Bekavac Funeral Home charges a professional service fee as is disclosed on the general price list. The fee is determined, and not limited, by the following:
• Twenty-four-hour accessibility
• Removal of the deceased from the place of death
• Arrangement consultation
• Planning, supervising and coordinating service details with all parties involved in the funeral service
• General and administrative expenses
• Preparing and filing necessary certificates, authorizations and consents
• Clerical and record keeping
• Overhead expenses relative to our staff and facility such as insurance, maintenance and utility expenses, taxes, equipment and inventory costs
• Embalming and other preparation of the deceased
• Explanation of Social Security, veterans, and/or other burial benefits
Use of Facilities
The use of facilities charge is essential in order to offset the operating expenses associated with any place of business. At the same time, this fee enables our funeral homes the ability to operate on a level that the members of our communities have come to expect. Cleanliness, accessibility, efficiency and class should be of utmost importance when considering one of the three Bekavac Funeral Home Locations.
Automotive equipment expenses allows all of the Bekavac Funeral Homes to maintain a state of the art fleet of vehicles. Once again, no detail is too small when having to consider a professional and dignified funeral service.
Bekavac Funeral Home offers a wide range of funeral merchandise to meet the needs of each and every family we serve. The cost of all merchandise is determined by materials, workmanship and durability. Our experienced professionals are here to answer questions and help determine which merchandise may best suit your individual needs. Click to view Our Merchandise Section
Cash disbursements, also known as cash advances, are any funeral related expenses not directly associated with Bekavac Funeral Home. Common examples are any or all of the following:
• Death certificates
• Cemetery expenses
• Religious donations
• Newspaper obituary notices
All of our funeral directors can offer assistance in determining which charges may or may not apply to each individual family.